Hi, I am seeking a little guidance here. I am setting up adore-djatoka with
dspace 1.6. I have a dsrunable java class that goes through my collections
and looks for all large image files and creates jpeg2000 versions of these
under a particular directory. After creating the jp2 version of the file I
want to create a dummy file in a new JP2000 bundle that I can manipulate
within the xmlui to add a clickable link that will popup the adore-djatoka
viewer to give access to the jp2 file.

My question is how best should I store the jp2 file location, using a
specific jp2 bundle say, to be able to manipulate it within the xmlui. Also
how would the xsl code like like to access the name of the jp2 file location

John