Hi All

For those interested here is a link to our theme files.
See: http://staff.lib.sun.ac.za/~hgibson/files/SCHOLAR.tar.gz
These are from the webapp modules folder.
All are welcome to use it.

We did a mod to remove the login and search on the front page.
See: http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Asset_Presentation#Structural_changes

And the result is: http://scholar.sun.ac.za

Perhaps a space somewhere officially can be created to address design and styling ?

Cheers

hg