Hey Tim,

Thanks so much for your help with those issues. I had the notion that there
was some sort of configuration to do that I was missing but wasn't really
sure where to start (other than my searching around in DEBUG level log
files). I really appreciate the info, this should definitely get me back on
track (with both issues). The links to the resources are also certainly
helpful.

Cheers mate!

 - Patrick

--