1) When replying, make sure you reply to the mailing list
2) I don't know what you did, but you didn't follow the steps I wrote
- your link points to a private IP (172.16.x.x), so you most likely
don't have a DNS record for it. Follow _all_ the steps. And of course,
replace "example.com" with the domain name pointing to _public_ IP
after you have a record for it in DNS.

Regards,
~~helix84