Rahul,

Can you even get to the "/xmlui" path? (which should just bring you to
the XMLUI homepage)

If not, then it's likely that your XMLUI web application is not
installed properly in Tomcat. Tomcat will return a 404 error if it
doesn't understand what the application is that you are trying to
access. You need to be sure that the [dspace]/webapps/xmlui/ web
application folder is EITHER copied over to [tomcat]/webapps/  OR Tomcat
is configured to load the [dspace]/webapps/xmlui/ folder at the "/xmlui"
path.

In addition, you may wish to check your Tomcat & DSpace logs to see if
any other specific errors appear there (and send those errors to
dspace-tech)  For information on locating errors in those logs see:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

- Tim