On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 16:29, Priya S <priya579...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> But I am not finding any file in the existing system in the name of
> AuthenticationManager.java or AuthenticationMethod.Java. But I am able to

In the installed system that file is a .class file inside a .jar.
That's why you need to get DSpace source code for your version, in
particular dspace-1.6.2-src-release (not dspace-1.6.2-release) from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/files/DSpace%20Stable/1.6.2/

(Or you can use git like I said and switch to the 1.6 branch.)

Regards,
~~helix84