Hi,

Now I have an instance of my existing dspace (customized) in my laptop
instead of fresh installation of dspace.  I would like to know in which
directory I should have the program PasswordAuthentication.java (which I
got it from the URL which u mentioned earlier) to test it. Could you pls
let me know?.

Thanks & regards
Priya