On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 18:21, Priya S <priya579...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> But I
> have not find the file in the existing system and as I mentioned earlier,
> the directory dspace-api is not
> there.[dspace-src]/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/authenticate/ But the
> user is getting authenticated, so which file is getting executed here, I am
> very much confused.

As I wrote before, you've got the wrong sources:

In the installed system that file is a .class file inside a .jar.
That's why you need to get DSpace source code for your version, in
particular dspace-1.6.2-src-release (not dspace-1.6.2-release) from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspace/files/DSpace%20Stable/1.6.2/

(Or you can use git like I said and switch to the 1.6 branch.)

> (org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.eperson has got only 2 java
> files.Nativation.java, PasswordLogin.java )

This file has nothing to do with authentication. Aspects only take
care of displaying something, not working with database.

Regards,
~~helix84