Thanks for the confirmation helix

I am testing recreating some thumbnails in a larger format (800x600) and it
worked fine.

But in my UI now I see the big images shown in the results list, preview.

I was hoping that these parameters would control the display of the images,
reducing the size in the UI:

webui.browse.thumbnail.maxheight = 110
webui.browse.thumbnail.maxwidth = 110

I also tried to set these parameters:

webui.preview.maxwidth = 110
webui.preview.maxheight = 110

But they still show big everywhere.

Does anyone know if these parameters work in XMLUI? Or should I change this via
setting a size for the image in the CSS?

Thanks
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183

1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
  Please consider the environment before printing this email