Hi

Thanks for all your feedback about this.

I am afraid I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to find and implement a
better downsampling method  for filter-media on my own. Just started with
DSpace this week and I am trying to improve it using the tools I know the best
(which sometimes aren't the best tools).

I will take Steve's advice to the company that gives support and development to
our DSpace and see how they can apply this to our server.

Best regards

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183

1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
  Please consider the environment before printing this email