On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Francis Kayiwa
<francis.kay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks again. I have to ask. You DO SLEEP!? Yes? :-)

Every now and then when it's slow on dspace-tech I get bored and take
a catnap :)

>  ls -l /services/indigo/dspace/webapps/xmlui

Your output looks about right. What DSpace version are you using?

>> Also, you can try doing "mvn clean package" instead of "mvn package"
>> and then redeploy (ant update).
>
> More on this...

What I'm suggesting here (it's a a bit of a wild shot, actually) is
that some problem might have occured while building DSpace. What this
does is it cleans the source directory to get rid of old build
results, then rebuilds DSpace webapps from source. Then you need to
run ant update to deploy the webapps to a locations specified in
dspace.cfg. Then try restarting Tomcat again.

Apropos, what's your value of dspace.dir in dspace.cfg?

Regards,
~~helix84