Hi,

What are the possible data format export options in DSpace?

Are Repository Administrators/Curators  able to easily extract information that
can be used  to check compliance levels with funder open access policies.
For example, I'd like to be able to get the following list:
Author, Title, Date of publication, Funder, Rights etc. exported into Excel?

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Evans
Systems Developer,