Hi Alan,

did you trace back the origin of why it broke?

I had an older setup with maven profiles that also didn't immediately build
dspace 3.x, because a new property, dspace.install.dir, was not present in
my maven profiles. Info about this in particular:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/126

Did you experience any other incompatibilities?

rgds

Bram

--
[image: logo]