> You need to keep your banner image inside the jspui/image/ folder

Thanks, yes, I think you're saying that I can add my images to the jspui/image
folder inside the compiled webapp - and I've just tried that, and yes, it does
work - however, I'm going to be doing a lot of local development/customisation
of the DSpace source code, so will be rebuilding constantly, so I really want
my images included in the compiled webapp automatically . . . .

I assume it is just a case of putting them in the correct place in the source
tree, but I put them in the obvious place and it didn't seem to work.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)