Hi

I'm just upgrading from DSpace 1.8.1 to DSpace 3.0 on our test server

We used to use custom code to differentiate between staff and student login
and assign them to appropriate dynamic special groups

I have tried using the new DSpace 3.0 login.groupmap directive within
authentication-ldap.cfg

Users are successfully authenticated against AD but apparently not being
assigned to the special groups

Is there a table in the database that allows the membership of the
dynamically allocated special groups to be viewed?

Once I find out the solution I'll log the entire upgrade process on my blog
at http://dspacebromley.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks very much

Clive