Hi

I need to increase the dspace.log level to debug

The wiki says

You can control the verbosity of this by editing the *
[dspace-source]/config/templates/log4j.properties* file and then running "*ant
init_configs*".

I've edited
/home/dspace/dspace-3.0-src-release/dspace/config/log4j.properties

Can anyone advise me what directory to run ant init_configs from with
DSpace 3.0 ?

Thanks

Clive