Hi everyone

Still trying to get the special groups code to work with LDAP login

Below is an excerpt from /home/dspace/config/modules/authentication-ldap.cfg

##### LDAP users group #####

# If required, a group name can be given here, and all users who log in
# to LDAP will automatically become members of this group. This is useful
# if you want a group made up of all internal authenticated users.
login.specialgroup = all-authenticated

##### Added By Clive Gould on 31/07/13 to allow for special groups

login.groupmap.1 = OU=StaffUsers:all-staff
login.groupmap.2 = OU=StudentUsers:all-students

If I login as a staff member I get in the log file

2013-08-06 08:19:38,294 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.LDAPAuthentication @
anonymous:session_id=8FBFE4389EE44E4DFC0DF5845C9B920C:ip_addr=86.166.91.100:got
DN:CN=Clive Gould,OU=School of
ICT,OU=Curriculum&Partnerships,OU=RookeryLane,OU=StaffUsers,DC=staff,dc=bromley,dc=local

Groups EPerson is Member of:

    Anonymous
    Administrator
    COLLECTION_1_SUBMIT
    COLLECTION_2_SUBMIT
    COLLECTION_3_SUBMIT
    COLLECTION_4_SUBMIT
    COLLECTION_5_SUBMIT
    all-staff
    all-authenticated

If I login as a student I get in the log file

2013-08-06 08:22:21,847 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.LDAPAuthentication @
anonymous:session_id=213AA9495F21ECD6CEB3BA494D2CA761:ip_addr=86.166.91.100:got
DN:CN=40035571,OU=2012-13,OU=Orpington,OU=StudentUsers,DC=student,dc=bromley,dc=local

Groups EPerson is Member of:

    Anonymous

Any ideas why the student is not being added to the appropraite special
groups?

Thanks very much

Clive