Hi

Problem solved :)

I went through all the files below and manually changed ${dspace.dir} for
/home/dspace

No more error messages in catalina.out

Thanks everyone

Now to get back to debugging LDAP!

Clive

[root@standbyvle config]# cd /home/dspace/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/webapps
[root@standbyvle webapps]# grep -R "dspace.dir" *
dspace/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/dspace.cfg</param-value>
dspace/WEB-INF/web.xml:    <param-value>${dspace.dir}</param-value>
dspace-oai/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/dspace.cfg</param-value>
dspace-oai/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/oaicat.properties</param-value>
lni/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/dspace.cfg</param-value>
solr/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<env-entry-value>${dspace.dir}/solr</env-entry-value>
sword/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/dspace.cfg</param-value>
xmlui/WEB-INF/web.xml:
<param-value>${dspace.dir}/config/dspace.cfg</param-value>
xmlui/WEB-INF/web.xml:    <param-value>${dspace.dir}</param-value>