Helix:

Thanks.  I was able to connect to the Solr Admin and check the Schema Browser 
and the HL fields are there.  So, I'm a bit stumped.
Does anyone have an example of Search Highlighting that I can look at that I 
can compare with my site?
I am wondering if this may be a CSS issue?

George Kozak
Digital Library Specialist
Cornell University Library Information Technologies (CUL-IT)
218 Olin Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-8924


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:42 AM
To: George Stanley Kozak
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Question about search highlighting in DSpace 3.2

I thought it would be enough to get it to work.

1) Try running "update-discovery-index -b" and test again
2) If it still doesn't work, connect to Solr [1] and use Schema Browser to 
check whether the search index contains _hl fields, e.g.
DC.TITLE_HL, FULLTEXT_HL.

[1] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Solr


Regards,
~~helix84

Compulsory reading: DSpace Mailing List Etiquette 
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing Performance Central, a new site from SourceForge and 
AppDynamics. Performance Central is your source for news, insights, 
analysis and resources for efficient Application Performance Management. 
Visit us today!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48897511&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
DSpace-tech mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dspace-tech
List Etiquette: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette

Reply via email to