Thank you for all your help, helix.

It's probably my configuration.  SInce I am still in development I will redo 
the installation one more time and see if that fixes things.
Thanks!

George Kozak
Digital Library Specialist
Cornell University Library Information Technologies (CULIT)
218 Olin Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-8924

________________________________________
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of helix84 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:15 AM
To: George Stanley Kozak
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Question about search highlighting in DSpace 3.2

Well, the only other thing I can think of is some error in
configuration. How did you upgrade your configuration to 3.x? Did you
take your old one and add new things or did you take the new one and
add all your local changes? I'd recommend the second approach.

You can try the feature out on our demo server:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/


Regards,
~~helix84

Compulsory reading: DSpace Mailing List Etiquette
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing Performance Central, a new site from SourceForge and 
AppDynamics. Performance Central is your source for news, insights, 
analysis and resources for efficient Application Performance Management. 
Visit us today!
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=48897511&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
DSpace-tech mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dspace-tech
List Etiquette: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette

Reply via email to