Il 21/01/2014 18.38, Tim Donohue ha scritto:
> We should better document how to turn off/on Access Rights Awareness.
> I *believe* it's a matter of commenting out this setting (but it's
> unclear to me as well, and I don't know enough about this feature):
>
> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L25

Yes it is just a matter to comment out or remove the bean definition.
The solr indexing process discover automatically
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/discovery/SolrServiceImpl.java#L724
all the registered beans that implement the interface
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceIndexPlugin and call them to add extra
information to the solr index.
Andrea

--
Andrea Bollini
Dipartimento Servizi e Soluzioni per l'Amministrazione Universitaria

Via dei Tizii, 6
00185 Roma, Italy
tel. +39 06 44 486 087 - mob. +39 348 82 77 525
http://www.cineca.it