Hi Bhavesh

This is how I ran my database schema upgrades.
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Upgrading/Repository_Software#Step_3_-_Database_upgrades

You will have to modify the paths to suit your installation.
This would not be needed if we all agreed to use:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Reference_Architecture
Just my little rant after an upgrade ordeal ;-)

Regards

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://bit.ly/goodir
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson