Hi Bhavesh

You do not mention on your website in the footer which version of DSpace
you are using.
So I am assuming it is 3.2 after an upgrade.
If you have selected to use SOLR for both the browse and search indexes,
then you need to keep tomcat running when doing the index updates.
See:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Browse_Indexes/3.2#Step_1_-_Select_DAO_.28Data_Access_Objects.29_Engine

This is confusing.

The migration to using SOLR for advanced and simple search via the
discovery feature is the MAJOR thing that happened with the release of
DSpace 3.2.
Just keep that in mind.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://bit.ly/goodir
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson