Thanks a lot Hilton,

Now the database schema is upgraded to DSpace 4.

Now the physical files are stored into external hard disk on current live
DSpace server. So is that possible to use that physical files by mounting
that external hard disk on this current Dspace 4 new server ...?

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *
bhavesh.bece...@gmail.com (Email)

*Websites :*

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*