Hi Nada

As an experiment, simply copy and paste this example:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Discovery/4.X#Discovery_Custom_Config_Example
and see what happens.
Also take note of the "Rebuild Discovery Index" heading.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758