> I would check config/xmlui.xconf, having this commented out, should be
>> your best way to avoid this slowdown (but GA won't track that statistics).
>>
>> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/xmlui.xconf#L103
>> <!-- Additionally you may choose to expose your Google Analytics
>> statistics in DSpace -->
>> <!-- <aspect name="StatisticsGoogleAnalytics"
>> path="resource://aspects/StatisticsGoogleAnalytics/" /> -->
>>
> That is commented out. Actually, it is even for the server that is
> supposed to be using GA. Should it be uncommented for that server?

Commented out, the feature is disabled. I'm guessing you'll want to track
these stats, so you'll need to have it enabled. With only one server using
this feature, and the other servers not using it, doesn't that mean that
some hits aren't counted? I'm not sure you if have it as part of a load
balanced approach, or if you have it enabled in production, but disabled in
staging/development or some other instance. Hopefully your network is
better, and this won't be a constant issue.

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com
pe...@longsight.com