Hi helix84 & Seth,

Just out of curiousity, is there a particular reason why you wouldn't
just use the "Access" Step instead of "hacking" the same thing via a
temporary withdrawal & reinstate? The "Access" step already lets you
specify that READ access wouldn't start until a particular date has
passed. But, maybe I'm missing something about your particular use case?

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Embargo#Embargo-AccessStep

As noted in my other response to this thread, this functionality seems
to already exist as part of the optional "Access" step (unless I'm
misunderstanding something here?)

http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Advanced-Embargo-Dark-Metadata-tp4677498p4677503.html

- Tim