Hi helix,

It is just a question, why not using the tomcat installed by himself,
instead to user everything as tomcat7 user?
In his case he could just run the comand: "chown -R dspace:tomcat7 *" In
Assetstore directory and certificate that himself that when he run the
batch process that all files have the same permissions?

Thanks
Luiz