OK I'm missing you somewhere then, because the "From:" header should be getting preserved in quarantine. The "From QUARANTINE" header is only added to comply with mbox standard. Unless you're referring to the addition of another 'Received' header. So From: should be passed through, MAIL FROM should be passed through, what isn't getting passed?