Hi all

Firstly, thanks to everyone for their views over the past week or so. It's
quite clear that the Dspam community is heavily invested in the project.

A few points:

* The CVS is still up and running at cvs.nuclearelephant.com, and details on
login can be found at http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/download.shtml.
* Patches are being folded in, and a new Beta will be forthcoming in CVS
* The Feature Suggestion/Request system exists at
http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/features.shtml, however a combination of
the Wiki (see below) and the mailing lists may serve this better
* Frank's great Wiki at http://dspamwiki.expass.de/, seems like it contains
much of what you're looking for.
* The DNS servers for Dspam are constantly under attack - this is not under
SN control. I would like to revive some more of the mirrors to mitigate this
issue but am waiting to hear back from the owners of those domains.
* A central Bug Tracker is certainly possible, this is taking second
priority to getting the CVS back into shape

Cheers
Mick Johnson
Sensory Networks