Mick Johnson wrote:

All

Just pushed up another couple of patches to the Dspam CVS.

· Some more hash driver work from the Gentoo trunk, contributed by Alan Nastac

· Feature Request #23 (daily quarantine summary emails), contributed by Kyle Johnson

Many thanks go out to them, and to everyone who's been working hard testing, debugging, fixing, diffing, and patching. I'll be off for the next week but will wade through the mountains of email when I return.

cya

Mick Johnson

Just wanted to say that Jeff Harris also contributed quite a bit of time helping with #23. :)

Happy Holidays!
-Kyle