All

A few pending updates have been pushed up to CVS :

* Allow users to select multiple rows by clicking
on the initial row, holding shift, and clicking on the final row.
* Adds a "select 200" button to the quarantine page.
* Removed some junk from a previous merge.

The Feature Request page has also been updated - the donations button and
dollar value components have been removed as we're no longer accepting
donations for this project.

A few of the patches came in via this interface, this actually makes it
harder to patch as a) I don't know who submitted them and can't bring up any
suggestions or corrections directly, and b) they have less visibility on
this list. In the future, if you wish to submit patches (and I'm always
happy when people do) please do so here to ensure the community can review.

The latest CVS version seems to have been running stably for some time now
and I'm looking to push this out as a stable 3.8.1 this month unless I hear
otherwise.

Finally, looking forward to a great 2008!

Cheers
Mick Johnson
Sensory Networks