As a matter of fact, yes.  I have that issue as well.

I have been told its due to voltage drops however, I have been living here in
Texas where it gets VERY hot.  I have noticed when the system gets too warm it
starts to act funny.  Either I get garble on the radio or when its idle for a
period of time, I will key up and nothing goes through.

I would also recommend cooling off your power supply as best as possible.  I
have also found having spurious or dirty power wreaks havoc on the digital
system.

I have also taken percussions with shielded CAT5 cable between the controller
and Modules.  I do swear by that!

Going as far as hard-line for the antenna and flex cable between everything
else.

As far as I can tell, having a Digital Repeater system is MUCH different than
an Analog Repeater system.

Aaron
KE5KAF