Hi Gordon and GM from Texas,

I took a look at the English translation of the JARL site:
http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/0-2.htm and downloaded the JA Band Plan.
 It looks to me like there are no 144 Mhz. repeater allocations - many
simplex, but no repeaters.  This certainly does not rule out 2M
simplex, but I would think a domestic only dstar radio would be have
23cm and 70cm, first, and 2M as an afterthought.

Anyone have a Satoshi board with AMBE chip they want to sell?  Prefer
unassembled.  bossh...@vvm.com . 73, Steve NU5D

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Dick <cowboy_g...@...> wrote:

> Hi John:
> I had a Japanese translator do a little translation for me.  Doesn't
appear to anything to earth shattering in the models.  What was passed
along to me was that until you see and English version pop up on
either the Japanese site or ICOM America/Canada there's a possibility
that it will not be an export model to North America.