Thank you Kay for the enjoyable contact.  I do hope folks outside
Japan will remember to place their repeater call sign in their TX
Message or say their repeater and module information several times to
allow time for the JA station to manually program that information
into their UR.  First generation gateway software in Japan and second
generation gateway software are not fully compatible without some
patches, and features like call sign routing and one touch do not work.

VY 73, Steve NU5D