Hi Mark, Talk to Robin if your at Dayton.... That is
already on the board for the OpenDStar Project.
There's several things within the coding that can
be made better use of already....

Evans

What I would LOVE to see would be to take one of the
unused flag bits in the DV Header and use it to indicate
of the transmission was initiated by the end user pressing
their PTT, or if it is an automatic DPRS beacon transmission.
Then, an enhancement to the G2 software (open gateway, etc.)
could make a decision if that automatic DPRS beacon should
be forwarded on to any linked D-Star servers.

It would be great to be able to drive around with my
2820 beaconing out DPRS packets without having them
forwarded beyond the gateway.

Mark (KB9KHM