Ed,

Some of the things in your latest post are patently false, but you're
now down to making personal attacks and assumptions about me that mean
it's time to end the conversation.  You're obviously not ready to have
an adult conversation about the real issues at hand.  You can't stick to
the topics I brought up, and ignored most of them in your reply.

Your original posting you said was "tongue-in-cheek" had no emoticons or
other indications that it was a joke, and you were saying that people
just shouldn't callsign route and only use D-Plus links.

I don't think you were joking at all.  I replied saying that was silly,
and that started this whole thing.  You wouldn't be so defensive about
it if you were really kidding.

You're continuing to vigorously defend D-Plus' built in problems and
won't admit it has just as many problems as callsign routing... so
what's the point?  You're obviously not going to be swayed by facts.

You said multiple country/repeater conversations aren't possible with
callsign routing -- False.

You said you can't reply to someone callsign routing to your repeater to
tell them the repeater's busy without programming in callsigns -- also
False.

You said that dropouts of transmissions doesn't bother you and then went
on to discuss changes that Robin has made, when there's been no code
changes to D-Plus on the Gateways for months -- also False or made up.

Generally, you're just not ready for this discussion, yet.  You're not
willing to stick to the technical pros/cons of both systems, so I'm
ending this.

So if there's no reality/truth in the conversation, why have it at all?

I think we both agree that both systems have pros/cons, but you've got
some pink sunglasses on there when you look at D-Plus, and you take them
off when you look at callsign routing.

Nate WY0X