I would like to see the entire voice bandwidth be available to support data
transmission for better throughput as needed.

Today when transmitting you have one shot at your call sign being recognized
for routing - If there is a collision at keyup you may be repeated locally, but
not through the gateway - this may be open to improvement.

Finally better mitigation of collisions would be nice.  Perhaps a random wait
time and sensing channel busy conditions.  One 2 second double can block a 3
minute transmission through a gateway (goes hand in hand with sending routing
info more often).

73 nu5d