I promise.. this is my last.. until the next time! LOL!
What is callsign routing again? Is that when I have my local repeater's name
in the your call sign?
You're right.. there is a steep learning curve, everything is as clear as
mud, and #1 rule: change is inevitable!

Why they can;t keep things constant with somethings, and not change it,
would make learning this type of stuff easier. I heard on the radio the
other day some poor guy getting really frustrated.It is very easy to do. but
it would keep all of our frustration levels in check if there were no
change.

well, I guess my brain is getting it's work out, wil that keep me alzheimer
free for a few more years since i'm working it so hard?

THANK YOU ALL!
I LOVE D-STAR (for this moment)!
73's
CAT