Hi Scott:

Thanks for clarifying the situation with K2DIG/R. Good luck getting the new
router installed!

I'm registered at the K2DIG  gateway, and about a week ago I thought I needed
to add an additional line to my listing so I could run my new  DVAP. That has
proved unnecessary, so for me at least I appear to be "good" with the trust
servers. No worries! The DVAP works fine as now configured.

I'm gateway administrator for the Norwalk D-Star repeater, W1NLK/R which was
installed at its current home early last summer. We then had to wait until
10/27/09 (my birthday, nice present!) for the facility owner to enable our
Internet connection that let us link to the world! All kinds of
security/privacy concerns were voiced, answered, resolved. Whew!

73
Jess ND1L

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Weis" <kb2...@...> wrote:

K2DIG is currently off of the network due to a failed router. A new
one has been obtained, however due to security concerns at the
repeater site it may take some time to get the router installed.

Scott KB2EAR
K2DIG Server admin