Remove all of the DSTAR option and set the mode to FM.
When the radio says “off” when transmitting, that should have nothing to do
with D-STAR, that’s a basic Repeater Offset issue.

Ed WA4YIH

From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marlin
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 6:21 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: IC-2820H transmit says "OFF"

I have done everything you said.  I have Auto Repeater set to RPT1 and the
right offset.

I can hit the repeater if I dial it in manually, but if I used my programmed
memory 0, i can hear people on the repeater/gateway, but when I key up the
frequency still changes to say "OFF" and I don't transmit.

Any clue?

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, wiserobj <wiser...@wb3w.net<mailto:wiser...@wb3w.net>>