From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of bruce mallon
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:06 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: ARRL Field Day Rules - 145.67 simplex

Morning Tony

That was MY point keep d-star and digital OFF the standard simplex frequencies.
NOW we all know that can be a problem SO .... Why not get the ARRL to hold a
vote of WHICH frequencies are most used by FM ?

Likr here in Tampabay Florida ...

We use 146.52 and 147.550 but little is on most others like 146.55, 146.58 ....

IF nation wide lets say 146.58 is little used then work  things out to put
D-Star/digital on that frequency and allow the locals to work things out maybe
placing d-star on a back up one in that location ?

Lets not see the cat fight that the 200khz wide digital boys started back a few
years ago

Just my input as a long time 2 meter ham .....

Bruce ( el-87 )

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Tony Langdon <vk3...@gmail.com<mailto:vk3...@gmail.com>>