The is no single answer to your question, Tom. As with any analog repeater,
your ability to get into the D=Star repeater is going to depend on your
antenna, how high it is, and how much power you're running. It's certainly
possible to hit a repeater from the distances you're talking about, but having
an antenna high enough will certainly make it easier.

If you can hear the repeater well with your beam, there's a good chance you'll
be able to get into it.

73,
Scott, N9AA

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "billyjack2682006" <billyjack2682...@...>