Dear Dumux community,

speaking about adsorption in Dumux, I'd like to ask some clarification.

With respect to the following answer and considering a 1p2c model, in equilibrium.

I need to implement an adsorption term such as d(c+A(c))/dt ... where c is the generic concentration (mass or molar fraction component) and A is the adsorption function term, which could Langmuir-like A(c) = k1*c/(1+k2*c).

So, clearly, this term should enter in time derivative and cannot be a source/sink term. Does the computeStorage function fit for this? As I understand it may compute the partial time derivative (rate of change) of all conservation quantities in the sub-volume, so it should be appropriate. But maybe it depends on the model?

Which custom LocalResidual should I consider for my 1p2c equilibrium model?

Thank you,

Lorenzo