Dear Sebastian,

for CP-grids it might happen that the centroid is located out of the cell such that the currently implemented
transmissibility calculation yields negative values.

Did you check if all the transmissibility calculated with the functions in the following header
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux/-/blob/master/dumux/discretization/cellcentered/tpfa/computetransmissibility.hh
are positive?

I guess you will observe negative values. There are two solutions to overcome this
1. Try to use another cell center instead of the centroid.
2. Try to use the absolute value of the transmissibility (corresponds to switching the normal vector of the corresponding face)

I hope this solves your problem.

Best regards,
Martin