This OT needs some help. I been building verticals to work DX
for last 44 years, but due to disabilitating medical problems now unable. The
last one I built/installed 10 years ago about shot.No tower or yagi or trees
in yard, so looks like I going to have to buy one and get somebody to help me
assemble it and install.

Sorry to hear about your problems, Larry. It is difficult to give advice
without knowing what your ambitions are. High / low bands ?  Power handling
capability ?

If you are mainly interested in chasing low band DX I can recommend the
TITANEX  V160 HD, self supporting 26 m high.

TITANEX also make some interesting vertical dipoles which you can tune on most
bands.  What I like abou their products is the mechanical strength and light
weight. Not the ceapest on the market, but I believe life cycle cost will be
low.

Take a look on their web-site :  WWW.TITANEX.DE

Their products are marketed in USA by Array Solutions.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com