I have a BUNCH of these old QSL's from the early 60's up to present from
my own efforts.  It's really surprising...just turn over some of the
older QSL's that were sent as post cards and viola', an older stamp.  I
have found a number of 2 and 3 cent stamps in GREAT shape.  That's part
of the puzzle that non-hams are looking for. That's one part...the
postcard collectors might see them as specialized items..that's the
other.

Just for grins, there is a German site that has a QSL collection of
several MILLION QSL's! Just do a search using QSL's...it's really
interesting.  There are some VERY vintage cards there...YASME, Browning,
Miller, etc... and they take donations !!!

Just a fun FYI.  I'll keep mine though until THAT day, and my XYL will
ship'em there per my will.

73
Ken
WA8JOC