...just turn over some of the
older QSL's that were sent as post cards and viola', an older stamp.  I
have found a number of 2 and 3 cent stamps in GREAT shape.  That's part
of the puzzle that non-hams are looking for. That's one part...the
postcard collectors might see them as specialized items..that's the
other.

That makes sense !

Just for grins, there is a German site that has a QSL collection of
several MILLION QSL's! Just do a search using QSL's...it's really
interesting.  There are some VERY vintage cards there...YASME, Browning,
Miller, etc... and they take donations !!!

There is a QSL " museum" in Austria and I picked up their pamphlet at  Friederichshafen . When I moved from my OZ8RO QTH  back to Norway I sent a big parcel with cards down there . They were grateful.

I am holding on to my 1950s and 60īs  cards for sentimental reasons.

If you want to donate QSL cards the adress is :

QSL collection - International Foundation

C/O ORF-ROI

A-1136 Vienna

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com

Just a fun FYI.  I'll keep mine though until THAT day, and my XYL will
ship'em there per my will.

73
Ken
WA8JOC