Greetings Fellow DXers.

I must admit, I am completely puzzled by what I have been seeing on ebay
lately.
Numerous offerings (some even suggesting investment potential - see
#3009418853) for old DX QSL cards (some not what I consider really
old...i.e. 1980's).

Having been a ham for 50 years, many overseas as DX myself, I find it
incredible that people would actually pay for old QSL cards.  Especially
when I have in my shack, steamer trunks, banana boxes, 5 drawer file
cabinets, STUFFED with DX cards dating back to the 50's.  It has crossed my
mind more than several times to simply burn these old cards as they are just
basically taking up storage space. Before I carry out this contemplated act,
I would like to find out just what is going on....after all, I'd hate to
just "burn up" some real investment potential <grin>.

Does anyone have a feel for whom it is that is buying these things?  Why?

Sign me
"PUZZLED"
Tony, W4FOA (ex EL2AD, ex 7Q7AA, ex PY1ZBA, etc.)