On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, DAVE WHITE wrote:

>   One question though. What happened to all the penguins?  Do you have
>   to pay extra for penguins? :-)
>
>   Dave G0OIL

I hope there were some around.  I was at Dayton the year after the VP8SSI
operation and one of the ops had a couple huge baggies of penguin
feathers.  He was giving them away one by one to anyone who worked the
DXpedition, to attach to their QSL cards.  Like a fool, I pased up the
opportunity. It would be great for a repeat of that!

73, Zack W9SZ